Skip to content

Zoho Books

Welcome to our feedback forum!

If you have an idea for a new feature that you want to see in Zoho Books, then you've reached the right place.

Feel free to post your ideas, comments, or suggestions in this space.

While we cannot promise a timeframe for everything posted here, we'll definitely consider all your valuable suggestions and work on them based on their feasibility.

Before posting, please ensure the following:
  1. Search if your idea for a feature is already listed below. If yes, then vote for it by clicking the Vote button.
  2. If it’s a new idea, kindly post a detailed description of your suggestion or idea.

If you have any questions or would like to share your feedback on our status updates, please drop an email to support@zohobooks.com

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

6171 results found

1. timer

Add the time as a widget in the Windows taskbar - or the ability to pin the timer to the taskbar

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. When itemizing expenses, it would be great to have a Customer field on each itemized line.

When itemizing expenses, it would be great to have a Customer field on each itemized line so they can allocated to the appropriately. Occasionally we have different expenses for multiple cusotmers coming in as one charge. While we can currently itemize the different expenses but we can ionly pick one Customer.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Egypt E-invoicing

Applying E invoicing for Egypt

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Invoices  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Let us upload our own invoice template

It would be helpful if you can integrate a feature of uploading our own invoice template. I am having lot of issues with making it billingual by copy pasting into your template as only one font supports it and its not too great looking. Also the preview during customizing the invoice is completely different compared to when I download it as pdf. Please solve. Thank you

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Invoices  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. change account to sync to in quickbooks online

When Zoho invoice syncs to QuickBooks online it chooses the account it's going to sync to in QBO and sometimes creates a new account. Please provide a way for me to go into Zoho invoice and tell it what QBO account I want the payments to sync to.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Multiple Zoho Books accounts without creating new organisations

As a Bookkeeper I need to be able to add existing Zoho Books accounts to either my account or my email address. I can easily add new organisations for clients wishing to start a new account. But I don't seem to be able to add existing ones or to add my email to their account.

Makes it very difficult to create a professional approach having to use lots of different temporary email addresses, to then have them forwarded to my zoho email.

There must be a way to access multiple existing organisations who would like to become our clients.... How…

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Users & Roles  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. ppc campaign management services

PPC campaign management services are designed to maximize the effectiveness of your online advertising efforts. Our expert team meticulously handles every aspect of your PPC campaigns, ensuring optimal performance and return on investment. From keyword research and ad creation to bid management and continuous optimization, we tailor strategies to align with your business goals. More info: https://www.n2nsystems.co.in/ppc-management/index.html

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  General  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Digital Marketing Agency

N2N Systems is a leading digital marketing agency that focuses on innovation and results. They understand the ever-evolving digital landscape and offer customized solutions to help businesses boost their online presence, increase brand awareness, and drive conversions. N2N Systems uses data-driven insights to adapt strategies in real-time for optimal performance. Their comprehensive suite of services includes SEO, social media marketing, PPC advertising, and content creation. They believe in collaboration and building lasting partnerships with clients. N2N Systems is the go-to partner for businesses aspiring to thrive in the digital age. More Info: https://www.n2nsystems.co.in/ppc-management/

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Digital Marketing Agency

N2N Systems is a leading digital marketing agency that focuses on innovation and results. They understand the ever-evolving digital landscape and offer customized solutions to help businesses boost their online presence, increase brand awareness, and drive conversions. N2N Systems uses data-driven insights to adapt strategies in real-time for optimal performance. Their comprehensive suite of services includes SEO, social media marketing, PPC advertising, and content creation. They believe in collaboration and building lasting partnerships with clients. N2N Systems is the go-to partner for businesses aspiring to thrive in the digital age. More Info: https://www.n2nsystems.co.in/ppc-management/

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Disable HSN for B2C sales turnover less than 5 Crore

As we know that HSN of B2C sales is optional if turnover is less than 5 crore, i want a feature that if i generate an Invoice for B2C sales then HSN will not be shown on the invoice and HSN for B2C sales will also be not counted in the HSN Summary. That means HSN summary will only show summary of B2B sales.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Invoices  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Create eway bill for bill of supply other state

For other state bill of supply, we have to go to eway bill portal to create eway bill. We should have an option to generate one within the app.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Invoices  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Give users much more flexibility to edit the "Email Notification" templates

Hi
    I'm struck by how poorly these email templates look and the very limited options Zoho gives to customize them into something that looks at least reasonably professional. There are many great features in this app that I already really like BUT this one issue seems like a real "flat spot"!

Please can you do more work here to allow users to personalize them much more WITHOUT needing to use HTML!!!

Many thanks in advance.
    Edward

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Templates  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. rotate

Pretty simple - a little rotate button on uploaded documents (like expense receipts) that allows to rotate left or right when image is not the correct orientation.

OR even better - AUTO orient uploaded images to display correctly. Seems a little crazy that something so simple is not available when everything else is so perfected after all these years.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Expenses & Bills  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. external SMTP to send emails from Zoho Books

External SMTP to send emails from Zoho Books, as ms is flagging your ip address a Phish service smtp would resolve this

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Downloading/ exporting Delivery Note in excel or google sheet format

Please can you help to create options for downloading/exporting/sharing Delivery notes and packing slips in Excel or google Sheets format?

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Automation  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Datev Unternehmen Online

Datev Unternehmen Online ist ein Tool, mit welchem Unternehmen ihre Eingangsrechnungen und Ausgangsrechnung als PDF übergeben. Das Unternehmen bestimmt zu jedem Beleg durch Erfassungsmasken, welchem Debitor / Kreditor der Beleg zugewiesen wird. Außerdem werden Belegdaten erfasst und der Beleg kontiert. Durch diverse Schnittstellen ist es möglich, Belegbilder und Belegdaten aus ERP Systemen zu Datev Unternehmen Online oder auch direkt zu Datev zu exportieren. Durch die digitale Buchhaltung ist es wichtig, dass die E-Rechnungen mit dem Datev Export übermittelt werden. Durch Datev Unternehmen Online bzw. den Schnittstellen wäre dies entsprechend möglich.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Accountant  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Leistungsdatum mit Export zu Datev

Es wird in der Rechnung verlangt, dass das Leistungsdatum oder der Leistungszeitraum angegeben wird. Dieses Feld muss auch an Datev übergeben werden können. Dies ist sehr wichtig, da wir Leistungen des Vormonats abrechnen.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Print Check from Expense

When entering an expense that I am going to pay with a check, I would like to be able to print the check directly from the expense. I don't want to have to go write a bill that I attach to the customer and then manually mark as billable. I want to do it all from the expense.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Healthcare App Development Company in Jaipur

Comfygen Private Limited emerges as a premier healthcare app development company in Jaipur, pioneering transformative solutions for the healthcare industry. With a focus on innovation and user-centric design, Comfygen delivers cutting-edge mobile applications tailored to meet the evolving needs of healthcare providers and patients alike. Our team of experts harnesses the latest technologies to create intuitive and secure healthcare apps that streamline processes, enhance patient care, and improve overall efficiency. Whether it's telemedicine platforms, patient management systems, or wellness applications, Comfygen excels in delivering robust solutions that revolutionize healthcare delivery in Jaipur and beyond. Trust us for unparalleled excellence in…

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Mobile App  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. No. 1 Blockchain App Development Company in India

Comfygen Private Limited stands out as the leading blockchain app development company in India, setting new standards with its innovative solutions and client-centric approach. With a team of seasoned experts, Comfygen specializes in crafting cutting-edge blockchain applications tailored to diverse industry needs.

Our success stems from a relentless commitment to quality, transparency, and client satisfaction. Leveraging the latest technologies and industry best practices, we deliver robust, scalable, and secure blockchain solutions that empower businesses to thrive in the digital era.

At Comfygen, we prioritize understanding our clients' unique requirements and objectives, ensuring every project is executed with precision and excellence.…

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?