Skip to content

Zoho Books

Welcome to our feedback forum!

If you have an idea for a new feature that you want to see in Zoho Books, then you've reached the right place.

Feel free to post your ideas, comments, or suggestions in this space.

While we cannot promise a timeframe for everything posted here, we'll definitely consider all your valuable suggestions and work on them based on their feasibility.

Before posting, please ensure the following:
  1. Search if your idea for a feature is already listed below. If yes, then vote for it by clicking the Vote button.
  2. If it’s a new idea, kindly post a detailed description of your suggestion or idea.

If you have any questions or would like to share your feedback on our status updates, please drop an email to support@zohobooks.com

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

5590 results found

1. Cannabis shows promise blocking coronavirus infection:

Cannabis extracts are showing potential in making people more resistant to the novel coronavirus, says an Alberta researcher leading a study.

After sifting through 400 cannabis strains, researchers at the University of Lethbridge are concentrating on about a dozen that show promising results in ensuring less fertile ground for the potentially lethal virus to take root, said biological scientist Dr. Igor Kovalchuk.
    ower,” said Kovalchuk.

“If they can reduce the number of receptors, there’s much less chance of getting infected.”

Employing cannabis sativa strains over the past three months, the researcher said the effective balance between cannabis components THC and…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Reasons for blackmail? Names for members of an Evil Quartet?

My plot has a few holes in it…such as why the group that kidnaps two kids blackmailed the mayor. Any ideas?

Also names for the members of the group?
    These are some of the other names in the book to give you idea of the style:
    Avalon(g)
    Echo(g)
    Sparrow ‘Perry’(g)
    Fabian(b)
    Caspian(b)
    Calliope ‘Callie’(g)
    Zedekiah ‘Zed’(b)
    Abriana ‘Rian’(g)
    Indigo(b)
    River(g)
    Quintessa(g)
    Cressida(g)
    Elodie(g)

Here are their descriptions:

1 : She is the leader of the group. Bright sapphire blue eyes. She wears her light brown hair in two simple braids. She is very powerful and forceful. She has a quick

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  General  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Electric Sit to Stand

Electric Sit to Stand Adjustable Game Desk Riser Frame $149.50

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. New House, New Steam Enthusiast

Hi All,

My wife and I just bought our first house and it has steam heat, it was built in 1900 but had a small addition put on sometime after. My house growing up (built two years before the declaration of independence) also had steam heat, so I was very loosely familiar with the idea. The system is not heating evenly and making all sorts of noises, so I wanted to learn why. The system fascinates me (I'm a chemical engineer, but no steam heating experience) so I tried looking for a book or two, found Dan's books - and…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Halloween tea bag pockets

So cute! Trying to envision how they look in the middle with tea bags?

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. So I got an FX

Who hasn't ever bought something from Gumtree after one too many beverages? To be honest I am going to struggle to find time but what the hell, I enjoy it.

Lot of rust work required but it's all there and a great match up for the Magnum (1st & last) I guess.

I have only skimmed the surface with my early Holden knowledge so there will be many questions for you Guru's out there.

1st question.
    I have the sill replacement panels but can I use a sedan rear door for patching the lower section of the guard? Are they…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Stuck in the Gaming Services loop again!

Issue: Starting MSFS opens MS Store which prompts to install Gaming Services on my devices. Trying that solves nothing
    That update is "Incompatible" with my Windows installation. It was not even available in Windows Settings - I had to search for it online. Note that the end of that last article above mentions lost taskbar icons. I lost mine last night. Whether there's a connection, I've no idea but it seems a big coincidence. I did try a (failed) System Restore and reverted to the current settings. Ended up manually adding my icons back.
    Guess what? Didn't work!

Any other…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Calcium or not ?

hi, Im due to start my chemo soon.

My oncologist says that best not to have the bone strengthening drug because of problems with my teeth/ gums. Should I take my own calcium ?

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Power/Pressure washers

Looking at purchasing a power/pressure washer and foam cannon for washing my Jeep and my little convertible. What do you guys use? Doesn't need to be super powerful- I'd prefer not to strip paint or accidentally lose a finger.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. A decentralized investment scheme

Hi guys, for game developers, and project owners.. i made a decentralized investment system smart contract where anyone and everyone can invest in your game platform or project and can get their returns based on the profit generated. Its a distinct way to sell shares to anyone and get investors using blockchain..

Pro-Culture/Dais 25 sell shares of your Dapp (blockchain games and NFTs startups) with cryptocurrency using this code. You can refactor the code to suit your niche, its opensource

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. access door requirement for maintenance only

I have a situation that having a stair up to the roof, the stair room has two doors, one door (#1) is connected to the accessible (for people) part of the roof, the other door(#2) is connected the maintenance only part of the roof. The two parts of the roof is not connected. Because the roof has a slope, the door connected to the accessible part has enough height required by the code, the door connected to the maintenance only part can only have a height of 4'6" or so. My question is for this 4'6" height door, can this…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Flashlight question.

Hello guys. I'm looking for a dimmable flashlight. Can you advise me something?

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Any other people with experience of ordering CBD oil?

I use CBD oil very successfully for treatment and I'm contemplating returning to Portugal. I understand Portugal requires a prescription to purchase it from those local pharmacies who supply it — and one also needs a doctor who agrees with its use.

Do any others here have experience to share in regard to ordering it from other countries and whether the process is straightforward? I ask because there are numerous comments in the press, regarding difficulties with the local postal system. Thanks.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. How Much Does An Ecommerce Website Cost

A Website is always been beneficial For The Business. Having a Website is always been recommended even if you are a small business. As E-Commerce is a Vast and Competitive Market, and the need of customer reach is must, without a website it becomes difficult to target or get new customers. If You want to increase the potential and reach of your business, Then You Should Have a Website for your Business Right Now. So Now, If you are planning to have website for your ecommerce business, you must be wondering how much will it cost to make an ecommerce…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Do you go to church too?

My mom makes me go to church and I don't believe in any of this. I have no idea what to do.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Best gym workout to keep your bushwalking legs?

I travel a lot for work and want to make sure that I’m doing the best workout while I’m away to keep my legs in shape.

I typically allow 30 mins for aerobic / leg work (eg cross-trainer / cycle etc) then 30 mins for strength - mainly upper body.

The hotels I stay in usually have a good range of equipment.

What are people’s thoughts? Note that my knees won’t let me run but anything else is okay.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Allow for line item purchasing for expense check writing without the necessity of entering a bill first

Customers sometimes buy items and pay immediately and do not want to bother entering a bill first and then writing a check. They prefer to just write a check and use line items as if they were entering a bill. This feature is available in all major accounting software

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Authentic honey dubai

Authentic Jarrah Honey in Dubai comes from white flowers of the Jarrah tree, a unique species related to the eucalyptus tree, and grows only in southwest Western Australia. The Jarrah Tree blooms with fragrant flowers only once every 2 years. Jarrah trees can live 1000 years and grow up to 50 meters in height and up to 3 meters in width. Jarrah Asal was brought to you by Benevita Food & Beverages Trading LLC, an Australian American company based in Dubai and the sole distributor of A Buzz from the Bees, owned and run by second-generation beekeeper Kim Cheeseman who…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Exquisite pet jewelry for dogs

Luxury Dog Collars for Your Favorite Canine
    Who doesn’t want to adorn their pet dogs with high-end dog collars to make them look as they should? We believe each of your pets has a personality, and their collars must add to the same. That’s what encouraged us to bring an exotic collection of dog collars for your beloved pets of all breeds. We have gone to great lengths to craft these high-end dog collars to ensure that you have an ocean of choices to pick for your beloved pet.
    At Mayadoro, we are convinced that no matter how extensive our…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Customers  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. cooling film for windows

In direct terms, window films contain a powerless, strong sheet of polyester cover that is treated in a party of approaches to making due, directing, organizing, controlling , dealing with the look or execution of existing windows when applied. Constantly, the film is applied to the inside surface of existing windows as a retrofit. To fitly adhere to the glass, one side of the film has a paste that bonds the film to the glass surface and the opposite side has a scratch-safe covering for strength.

Introducing window film is a titanic viewpoint for making security in your home without…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Customers  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
← Previous 1 3 4 5 279 280