Skip to content

Zoho Invoice

Welcome to our feedback forum!

If you have an idea for a new feature that you want to see in Zoho Invoice, then you've reached the right place.

Feel free to post your ideas, comments, or suggestions in this space.

While we cannot promise a timeframe for everything posted here, we'll definitely consider all your valuable suggestions and work on them based on their feasibility.

Before posting, please ensure the following:
  1. Search if your idea for a feature is already listed below. If yes, then vote for it by clicking the Vote button.
  2. If it’s a new idea, kindly post a detailed description of your suggestion or idea.

If you have any questions or would like to share your feedback on our status updates, please drop an email to support@zohoinvoice.com

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

63 results found

1. Separate the revenue collected when a sales person is involved.

Say, I send an invoice to a client and collect money on behalf of my candidates. I might invoice the client for $110. $100 is for the salary of the candidate and $10 is revenue collected from that placement. But in our system, it shows the revenue as $110.There should be a way to separate this $100 and $10

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    1 comment  ·  Reports  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Additional report options

I sale and create a lot of invoices with due dates 30-60 days out in one month. I need a report that will show me what I collected in payment for different items in one month. Currently it only gives you the total of each invoice but if I wanted a break down of how many program1's I collected payment on or how many Travel items I collected payment for in one month there isn't an option.
    This would allow me to compare my expenses to income for the month to make sure I am charging appropriately for certain items.

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Reports  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Revenue by staff report

Possibility of creating a 'Revenue by staff' report to indicate staff contribution and expenses incurred to decide their salary.

17 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Reports  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
1 2 4 Next →