Customizable packing slips - attention field, special instruction field
Invoice & Packing Slip - more customizable
(1) Attention Field - essential for billing and shipping products attention to the person who placed the order
(2) Item & Description - not all items on an invoice can be shipped, ie design service, packing charge, etc, so best to make it modifiable on packing slip
(3) Shipping Address - client might have multiple shipping location, it would be great if this field is modifiable or if we are allow to save multiple address under the same contact
Gerald Rivii commented
Shipping is a critical part of any business, and packing slips are an essential component of the shipping process. They contain important information about the contents of a package and are often used as a reference by both the seller and the customer.
At ExpertToday Pro, we understand the importance of customizable packing slips in enhancing the customer experience. With our expert services, you can create and customize packing slips to meet your specific needs and improve the efficiency of your shipping process.
Our contractors can help you create professional-looking packing slips that contain all the necessary information, including product details, shipping address, and return policy. We can also add an attention field to ensure that important messages or instructions are communicated to the customer.
By customizing your packing slips with ExpertToday Pro, you can streamline your shipping process, reduce errors, and improve customer satisfaction. Contact us today to learn more about our customizable packing slip services and how we can help you enhance your shipping process. https://experttoday.pro/
I also would like more customization on invoices, estimates and packing slips. All good suggestions.
Customizing the email preference - being able to set one email for sending invoices, another for sending out tracking info, and another that is the primary contact which could be the CEO would be great too, instead I use the remarks field and manually enter what I need to know.
More customization on invoices and estimates is a MUST before we can totally migrate to ZOHO. I would prefer the ship to/bill to addresses to be text fields as our needs change from customer to customer.
Quite frankly Zoho's inability to handle multiple shipping addresses, partial shipments, and generating commercial invoices for customs clearance, is CRIPPLING for international business.
I should not have to spend 30 minutes d**king around with invoice templates every time we ship to a client with a different shipping address/email.
Most companies will have different people handling billing and shipping/receiving. How dumb is it that only the main contact email address is used for both billing and shipping?
Bill in accounting at the NY office isn't going to be responsible for, or care about, getting the shipment cleared from customs in LA.
Multiple shipping addresses is a MUST. This needs to include ALL shipping contact fields including email address.
I would like to know about special excitive officer online from .first 5 years I was appointed as SEO again I want fill from of SEO where it's will get?can I apply on line
Lydia Herzog commented
What Emily said! :)
(1) This would be great if we could modify the quantity of the items as well.
(2) Ability to split a packing slip into multiple packing slips. For example, we have one invoice that is shipped in 12 boxes and we want to show which sizes/quantities are in which boxes.