I suggest you ...

For me it would be perfect if i could customize my dashboard. For example, i don't need report for billable hours and i would replace it.

For me it would be perfect if i could customize my dashboard. For example, i don't need report for billable hours and i would replace it.

298 votes
Vote
Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)
You have left! (?) (thinking…)
Anonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

12 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Does ZOHO ave any update for us on this??? Request was made 4 years ago....

This is a MUST. We would like our sales team to access elements of the dashboard - sales module only

Dashboard is great, but it needs to be customized by user type. We want to restrict some users to sales only and not be able to see expenses, banks, etc..
    I agree with previous comments this is a MUST

It would be nice to have purchase orders Approved but unbilled in aging buckets and Unapproved in aging buckets also.

• Raja Selarka commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Yes, this is needed badly as there are many reports available on dashboard but I need some more important reports than what is available.

• Rishi commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Customization and movable grid like dashboard with reports would be very good.

• Rodney commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Dashboard, filters and views. CRM is very customizable. Books is not. Way behind times compared to CRM.

• gina@catstrat.com commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Yes, even if a list of 'favorites' for reports (another feature would like to see) would show up on dashboard. Each user should be able to customize their dashboard for tasks they use on a frequent basis. For instance, I would like to see "Aging Summary" instead of the current widget for receivables.

Zoho Books

Feedback and Knowledge Base