- Search if your idea for a feature is already listed below. If yes, then vote for it by clicking the Vote button.
- If it’s a new idea, kindly post a detailed description of your suggestion or idea.
If you have any questions or would like to share your feedback on our status updates, please drop an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
85 results found
clients to be rewarded for making appointments
I would love a credit system, whereas clients get a point, or points for every appoinment made, to which businesses can turn into a credit. This will help me reward those who go out of there way and help my business run smoothly.1 vote
Thank you for posting on our feedback forum.
We have recently rolled out an enhancement that can serve as a good workaround to your requirement.
You can now print/email the customer statements of up to ‘25’ contacts in bulk.
To try this out:
- Navigate to the “Contacts” tab;
- Select the contacts whose statements you need to print/email;
- Set a date range (The transactions created within this date range will be included in the statement);
- Go for the “Send customer statements” or “Print customer statements” option.
Give it a spin and send your feedback to support[at]zohoinvoice[dot]com
Emails to be send with own Mail Servers
What are the possibilities to have the SO, invoice and PO and other email to be send from from ZB via our own email servers (like Google Apps)?1 vote2 comments · General · Admin →
CRM & People have Vietnamese language option; Invoice does not.
Format so Vietnamese labels do not overlap1 vote
IMPUESTO RETENCION PERSONAS FISICAS
SERIA NECESARIO AÑADIR EL IMPUESTO RETENCIONES DE LAS PERSONAS FISICAS, QUE EN ESPAÑA VARIA DESDE 7 % AL 21%,
TAL COMO SE APLICA EN EL PROGRAMA EL IVA GENERAL E IVA REDUCIDO.
EN EL CASO DE QUE ESTE CREADO, AGRADECERIA QUE ME INFORMARAN.
MUCHAS GRACIAS1 vote
- Don't see your idea?