Skip to content

Zoho Invoice

Welcome to our feedback forum!

If you have an idea for a new feature that you want to see in Zoho Invoice, then you've reached the right place.

Feel free to post your ideas, comments, or suggestions in this space.

While we cannot promise a timeframe for everything posted here, we'll definitely consider all your valuable suggestions and work on them based on their feasibility.

Before posting, please ensure the following:
  1. Search if your idea for a feature is already listed below. If yes, then vote for it by clicking the Vote button.
  2. If it’s a new idea, kindly post a detailed description of your suggestion or idea.

If you have any questions or would like to share your feedback on our status updates, please drop an email to support@zohoinvoice.com

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

4 results found

1. Custom template for account statment

We are traditional Chinese users. the only choice we can have is to use English as primary language to avoid unnecessary troubles. However, we are unable to change PDF font for account statement(transactions). the default font in standard PDF template doesn't support Chinese characters. it will be helpful the statement template can be customized like others.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Reports  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi Stanoo,

With the ‘customer statement customization’ that we introduced a few months back, you have the option of changing the PDF font of the customer statement PDF. By changing it to “AR PL New Sung”, the Chinese characters would be rendered properly in the final PDF.

To give this a try:
    Click on Settings > Templates > Customer Statement > Edit > Change the PDF font to “AR PL New Sung”.

Cheers,
    Reshma.

2. Expense report by customer

When generating an Expense report, I want to be able to select a specific customer in addition to a specific date range. At the moment you can only choose date range and type of expense.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi Jim,

In the Reports section, we have provided a dedicated “Expenses by customer” report, which lets you generate customer-wise expense details.

You can give it a go and let us know your thoughts :)

Regards,
    Reshma.

3. Custom Customer statement

been able to customized the customer statement, where I want to show only due invoices within a time frame and not having to what other invoices got paid within that same period.. JUST THE PAST DUE INVOICES AND A TOTAL OF THAT; and linked the payment to the invoices... Invoice shows on the top but payment shows on the bottom, with a bunch of other invoices in between. Makes it a lil hard to read and understand the statement

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Hi I would like to know if I can view my receivable invoice details report with tax and net of tax?

Hi I would like to know if I can view my receivable invoice details report with tax and net of tax?

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Reports  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there,

Thank you for posting on our feedback forum.

In Zoho Invoice, while you generate the “Invoice details” report, kindly choose the “Customise report” option on the top > “Show/hide columns”.

In the list of fields available, you can choose ‘Tax amount’/‘Tax amount (FCY)’/Amount without tax’/‘Amount without tax (FCY)’ fields based on your requirement.

If you have any further questions, you can contact our team directly at support[at]zohoinvoice[dot]com

Regards,
    Reshma

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base