Skip to content

Zoho Invoice

Welcome to our feedback forum!

If you have an idea for a new feature that you want to see in Zoho Invoice, then you've reached the right place.

Feel free to post your ideas, comments, or suggestions in this space.

While we cannot promise a timeframe for everything posted here, we'll definitely consider all your valuable suggestions and work on them based on their feasibility.

Before posting, please ensure the following:
  1. Search if your idea for a feature is already listed below. If yes, then vote for it by clicking the Vote button.
  2. If it’s a new idea, kindly post a detailed description of your suggestion or idea.

If you have any questions or would like to share your feedback on our status updates, please drop an email to support@zohoinvoice.com

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

6 results found

1. Daily Report Scheduling

Add the ability to schedule "Daily" reports. Currently the shortest frequency is weekly report scheduling.

27 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Reports  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there,

We are glad to inform that you can now set up daily scheduling for reports. This option is currently supported in the Standard and Professional plans of Zoho Invoice.

You can try this out and share your feedback directly to support[at]zohoinvoice[dot]com

Regards,
    Reshma

2. Sales report by Custom Fields

I use Custom Fields on my invoices to organise them by client type, sub-client (if my customer is an Agency, they are buying for a specific sub-client), etc.

It wold be great to have a report based on Custom Fields, at least the ones i use as a drop down data entry.

12 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there,

Zoho Invoice allows you to show/hide custom fields in both ‘Sales by customer’ and ‘Sales by item’ reports. You can also set filters based on contextually relevant custom fields.

You can give it a spin and share your feedback with us at support[at]zohoinvoice[dot]com

Regards,
    Reshma

3. Show items sold per customer in reports over a certain period

Right now when generating sales reports by items it shows all items and can only drill down into individual items sold per customer.

It would be useful to see ALL items sold per customer over any given period, as this provides a snapshot of what customers are buying.

11 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Reports  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there,

In Zoho Invoice, once you generate the “Sales by item” report, you can now choose the “Customize report” option and use the advanced filters to find the items sold for a particular customer.

You can give this a try and if you have any questions, you can reach out to support[at]zohoinvoice[dot]com

Regards,
    Reshma

4. Option to display "Start & End Time" as part of the Timesheet Report

• I need to view (at a glance) this information for control or adjustment.
    • I have to communicate those data to the client (PDF).
    5 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    4 comments  ·  Reports  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Reports by 'Payment Type' - Cash, Credit, Cheque etc.

I would like to run reports based on how my customers are paying. This would allow me to balance the books based on how much is entering my account via credit, cheque and cash.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there,

We’re happy to inform that in Zoho Invoice, you can view the list of payments received, categorized based on the payment mode.

To try this, please try generating the “Payments Received” report and then choose “Customize Report”. You’ll now have the option to group the payments based on the payment type.

If you have any questions, you can reach out to support[at]zohoinvoice[dot]com

Regards,
    Reshma

6. Sales report per salesman on ipad

we get sales report per salesman on my android phone and internet, but not on ipad.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi Tony,

Thanks for posting on our feedback forum.

We’re happy to inform that the “Sales by salesperson” report has been made available in the iPhone and iPad apps of Zoho Invoice too. You can check them out and share your feedback to support[at]zohoinvoice[dot]com

Regards,
    Reshma

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base