Skip to content

Zoho Invoice

Welcome to our feedback forum!

If you have an idea for a new feature that you want to see in Zoho Invoice, then you've reached the right place.

Feel free to post your ideas, comments, or suggestions in this space.

While we cannot promise a timeframe for everything posted here, we'll definitely consider all your valuable suggestions and work on them based on their feasibility.

Before posting, please ensure the following:
  1. Search if your idea for a feature is already listed below. If yes, then vote for it by clicking the Vote button.
  2. If it’s a new idea, kindly post a detailed description of your suggestion or idea.

If you have any questions or would like to share your feedback on our status updates, please drop an email to support@zohoinvoice.com

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

5 results found

1. 185 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hello everyone,

We are so glad to inform that using the Zoho Invoice – Stripe integration, you can now receive payments through iDEAL.

If you are yet to set up the Stripe integration, please make sure to enable both “Credit card” and “iDEAL” payment methods while setting up the integration (under Settings > Integrations > Online payments > Stripe).

In case you already have the Stripe integration set up, you can choose the “Edit settings” option (under Stripe integration) and include ‘iDEAL’ payment method.

In addition, please ensure you’ve enabled iDEAL payment method inside your Stripe account too.

If you have any questions, feel free to reach out to support[at]zohoinvoice[dot]com

Happy invoicing!

Regards,
    Reshma

2. MercadoPago as a payment gateway

Hello, My business is located in Argentina where it is extremely popular MercadoPago (www.mercadopago.com), an online payment service. It is also used in many countries of the Americas. I wish this service was integrated with zoho invoice for online receivables in our business.

10 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Plaid and Stripe ACH support

Currently you can only use Authorize.net and Forte to use ACH but Stripe has a better solution with instant ACH using Plaid. I would love to have it so that I can just rely on Stripe for both credit cards and ACH and not have to pay a monthly fee for Authorize.net or Forte.

This would allow me to recover costs from credit card transactions.

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there,

We are glad to inform that Zoho Invoice now supports ACH payments through the Stripe integration. The Stripe ACH Payments integration will enable your customers to pay you seamlessly. Using ACH, you can directly deduct money from your customer’s bank account after they permit you to do so.

You can have a look at the help document below and try this out.
    https://www.zoho.com/invoice/help/integrations/stripe-ach.html

Feel free to get back to our team at support[at]zohoinvoice[dot]com

Regards,
    Reshma

4. Paytm Payment Gateway intregation

Paytm is India's no.1 digital wallet company.So,I would like to request you to bring a feature to integrate Paytm wallet as a payment options.

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Dear customers,

We are happy to inform that Zoho Invoice is now integrated with Paytm to help you collect online payments from your customers. The integration has been launched some time back and we are sorry to have missed to update this space.

Kindly go through this help document to know how to collect payments using the Zoho Invoice – Paytm integration:

https://www.zoho.com/in/invoice/help/integrations/paytm.html

If you have any feedback, feel free to drop an email to support@zohoinvoice.com

Regards,
    Reshma

5. add ability to pay ACH payment with stripe payments

we are using stripe payment with Zoho but when we send the invoice with the link to pay we also want to offer the customer option to pay with ACH using stipe as well.

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base