Skip to content

Zoho Checkout

Welcome to our feedback forum!

If you have an idea for a new feature that you want to see in Zoho Checkout, then you've reached the right place.

Feel free to post your ideas, comments, or suggestions in this space.

While we cannot promise a timeframe for everything posted here, we'll definitely consider all your valuable suggestions and work on them based on their feasibility.

Before posting, please ensure the following:
  1. Search if your idea for a feature is already listed below. If yes, then vote for it by clicking the Vote button.
  2. If it’s a new idea, kindly post a detailed description of your suggestion or idea.

If you have any questions or would like to share your feedback on our status updates, please drop an email to support@zohocheckout.com

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

2 results found

1. Allow us to delete payment pages.

Each payment page automatically creates an item in Zoho Inventory to represent the payment page. This is fine, however I made a few payments pages that I'm not going to use, and now I can't delete them. Thus these items are in Zoho Inventory and cannot be removed because they're related to a checkout page. It seems like deleting a checkout page should be included in the base functionality of this app.

21 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Dear customers,

Zoho Checkout now allows you to delete the payment pages.

To try this, you can select the payment page > Choose the ellipsis (the button with 3 dots) button on the right > Select “Delete” option.

If you have any questions or feedback to share, you can write to us at support[at]zohocheckout[dot]com

Regards,
    Reshma

2. Add filter option the Payment Page on Zoho CheckOut.

The more payment pages I set up, the more that the PAYMENT PAGES page is becoming a nightmare to use. Is there anyway that expired, daft, live payment pages can be filtered on this screen? It would also be great if we could filter by Title.
    We have company brand guidelines that we need to stick too when creating a payment page, leading with the company name in the Title. This leads to the payment page screen being very confusing.
    By filtering the pages by Title( and or live, draft, expired), this would make the whole checkout app process a…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there,

In Zoho Checkout, you can filter the payment pages based on the status—live, inactive, and draft.

You can visit the “Payment pages” section and use the “Filter by” dropdown to give this a spin.

Feel free to reach out to us at support[at]zohocheckout[dot]com

Regards,
    Reshma

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base