Zoho Books

Welcome to our Feedback Forum!

If you have an idea or a feature you’ll like to see in Zoho Books, this is the right place to be. While we cannot promise a ‘date’, we will definitely keep you updated on every feature request you make.

Tips while posting the idea:
1. Search if the feature or idea is already listed. If yes, vote for it.
2. If it’s unavailable, add the idea and give a detailed description on how you’ll like to see it work in Zoho Books.

If you have any questions or would like to share your feedback on our status updates, please drop an email to support@zohobooks.com

I suggest you ...

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Sage Pay Integration

Integration of Sage Pay payment gateway. This is a very large payment gateway provider in UK and the rest of Europe. It would make sense to have it integrated into Zoho Books.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Need New Module "Debt collecting"

Need New Module "Debt collecting". I am a finance manager and use Zoho Books for the invoicing process. But i found a big pain for us is absence of such module "debt collecting".
    Currently it is very uncomfortable to monitor the customers debts. Now we use Zoho Books "Reminders" to remind the debt. But we also need to call the customer and notify somewhere the results of the negotiation:
    - to enter expected payment date for the invoice. Now its possible only in one place in invoice where i can enter expected payment date (Invoice/more/expected payment date). But we need…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Payments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Option to convert Retainer Invoices to Sales Order | Package | Shipment | Invoice

Retainer Invoices are for collecting payments in advance. It is logical that once the payment is received we should have the ability to convert the retainer invoice to a Sales Order to Packake | Create shipment and then convert it to an Invoice.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Invoices  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Please add "Due Date" column for invoices/Aging Details report

It is under Sales tab in the Contacts section.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Reports  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. need to see profit and profit margin in invoice

when we sell an item it's import to know that the price is giving is sufficient profit compared to cost of purchase. this information should be available in a report on directly on the invoice page.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Invoices  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Total Count to show sum (in currency)

If I access the bill section I can see a list of all bills but the total pn the bottom only counts the number of bills, but not the sum of all bills (in currency).

I am more interested to know how the sum of all bills is (i.e. € 200.000 in unpaid bills) rather than knowing that there are 30 unpaid bills in total.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Expenses & Bills  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Populate Customer and Project fields in Expense Details report for Bills also

When i generate Bills and expenses report, we get the customer and project fields populated for expenses where as the fields will be blank for bills. Due to this we are able to track only expenses for a customer or project if we enter it as a expense. If we enter it as a bill and the exported report is not capturing both customer and project details even though we enter that info for bills.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Add a field for customer's PO #

You need a Purchase Order # field that follows the order through every stage - once entered in a sales order, it should appear on an invoice, package ( Zoho Inventory) etc.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. GST

In Australian edition:
    Requirement to show GST for New Zealand on invoices but do not want to report if for BAS as it is reported and paid separately

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Filing ITC 04

I would like to request for the feature of Filing of ITC 04

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Please Zoho, post answers to all our BOOKS/FINANCE questions.

Please can you give at least a response to the suggestions and questions all the eager Zoho users make. It is noticed that most questions/suggestions in INVENTORY are responded to quite well but mostly all those in other categories especially BOOKS/FINANCE you do not respond to. Please help out all the loyal ZOHO users that help make your business a success :) :) :)

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. fund transfer

I need to make a Fund transfer from icici bank to the vendor before raising the bill.

In my case I have to make an advance payment to the vendor then only Material is released and invoice is generated after the delivery.

So I need to make an advance payment directly from zoho books.

I can do the same from bankopen.co

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Banking  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. allow to cusomise the estimates so we can add/view the contact name

Can't have the contact name in an estimate - note there might be a variety of different contacts within an organization and its more personal.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Estimates  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Recording GST Payment

In your FAQs you are suggesting that we create an expense to record the payment, and put that it is out of scope for GST treatment. This will create trouble as it will show in the GSTR - 3B as a nil rated expense. I suggest you create something different specifically for this

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Packing List for Export Invoice and related Docs Like SDF Forms and Other Declaration forms to be Automated should be given as templet

Packing List for Export Invoice and related Docs Like SDF Forms and Other Declaration forms to be Automated should be given as templet and it should be generated along with invoice automatically as set of documents.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. to add Bills of Material for Production, and issue to production RM & PM for making FG, so that we can use it for our manufacturing plant

we would like to use this product for our manufacturing plant, the work flow
    Materila Inwd in Rm & PM stores---create FG----Create BOM for FG-----Issue RM & PM for Prodn-----Stock effect-----Materail eceipt in FG------increase stk of FG-----sale

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Inventory  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. no totals in reports

provide totals in every report that is generated eg: in GSTR 3B form there is no total for amount, IGST, CGST and SGST Columns.

This makes the checking and verification of any report a very cumbersome task.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Suggestion 3

Dashboard and other expenses related reports:

All posting to expenses accounts (accounts that are defined as expenses) are not getting reflected on the dashboard and or in the expenses related reports. There will lots of Journals would entered for booking expenses especially when one follow an accrual system. Instead of checking the accounts, it seems ZOHO books reporting, including dashboard, is checking whether the expenses are entered as expense transaction or category. Appreciate if you could please check this and update the system accordingly.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Reports  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Zoho Books

Feedback and Knowledge Base