Skip to content

Zoho Books

Welcome to our feedback forum!

If you have an idea for a new feature that you want to see in Zoho Books, then you've reached the right place.

Feel free to post your ideas, comments, or suggestions in this space.

While we cannot promise a timeframe for everything posted here, we'll definitely consider all your valuable suggestions and work on them based on their feasibility.

Before posting, please ensure the following:
  1. Search if your idea for a feature is already listed below. If yes, then vote for it by clicking the Vote button.
  2. If it’s a new idea, kindly post a detailed description of your suggestion or idea.

If you have any questions or would like to share your feedback on our status updates, please drop an email to support@zohobooks.com

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

6133 results found

1. Best ERP Subscription Plan & Pricing in UAE & Nigeria for all types of businesses

All-in-one ERP Solution, Trusted by Millions. Plan for Every Business Type and Size. At eresource On-Demand, we're more than just a software provider- we're your partner in transforming the way you manage your business. With a legacy of innovation and a commitment to excellence, we have been serving businesses across industries for years, empowering them with the tools and technologies needed to thrive in a rapidly evolving business landscape.
    Visit - https://eresourceondemand.com/

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Best Taxi App Development Company in Jaipur

Comfygen Pvt. Ltd. stands out as the best taxi app development company in Jaipur, blending innovation and efficiency. Specializing in crafting robust and user-friendly taxi apps, Comfygen excels in providing cutting-edge solutions that redefine the transportation landscape. With a keen focus on seamless user experiences, real-time tracking, and secure payment systems, Comfygen has earned its reputation as the best in the industry. Leveraging state-of-the-art technology, they ensure that their taxi app solutions not only meet but exceed the expectations of clients and users alike in the vibrant city of Jaipur.
    https://www.comfygen.com/taxi-app-development-company

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Mobile App  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Transaction ID for expenses

For the Expenses entered Need a Transaction ID to be generated and displayed.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Expenses & Bills  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Android App Development Company in Jaipur

Comfygen Pvt. Ltd stands as the epitome of Android app development excellence in Jaipur, redefining industry standards with its innovative solutions. As a top-tier Android app development company, Comfygen is renowned for its commitment to crafting cutting-edge applications that seamlessly integrate creativity and functionality. Their team's expertise extends across diverse platforms and technologies, ensuring they deliver tailored solutions to meet the unique needs of clients in Jaipur and beyond. With a user-centric approach and a focus on innovation, Comfygen Pvt. Ltd has positioned itself as the go-to choice for businesses seeking top-notch Android app development services in the vibrant city…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Unveiling the Common Problems in Renault Duster: Your Go-To Guide for Reliable Solutions

If you're a proud owner of a Renault Duster, you know that it's a reliable and versatile SUV that can handle various terrains with ease. However, like any vehicle, it's not immune to occasional issues. That's why we've created this comprehensive guide to help you navigate through the common problems that Renault Duster owners may encounter, providing you with reliable solutions.

Engine-Related Issues and Their Solutions

One of the most common problems encountered by Renault Duster owners is related to engine performance. Some owners have reported issues with rough idling, decreased power, or even complete engine failure. These issues can…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Healthcare App Development Company in Jaipur

Comfygen Private Limited emerges as a premier healthcare app development company in Jaipur, pioneering transformative solutions for the healthcare industry. With a focus on innovation and user-centric design, Comfygen delivers cutting-edge mobile applications tailored to meet the evolving needs of healthcare providers and patients alike. Our team of experts harnesses the latest technologies to create intuitive and secure healthcare apps that streamline processes, enhance patient care, and improve overall efficiency. Whether it's telemedicine platforms, patient management systems, or wellness applications, Comfygen excels in delivering robust solutions that revolutionize healthcare delivery in Jaipur and beyond. Trust us for unparalleled excellence in…

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Tuina singapore

Tuina Singapore offers traditional Chinese massage therapy services in the heart of the city, providing a holistic approach to healing and relaxation.

More info :- https://www.huajiantcm.com/tuina

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. we have 250 vendor advance refund and doing manually.. suggest for import option

We have made 750 vendor advances and used payment made template file and imported..

we are facing technical issue from bank side and all entries are reversed but in books there is no option for import template..kindly look into once and provide

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Banking  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Best ERP Software for Small Business in India

If you are looking for the best ERP software in India, NYGGS ERP fits perfectly. It aims to provide a feature-rich yet affordable ERP platform tailored for small businesses in the Indian market. This cloud-based ERP solution is proudly "Made in India" and has key features including finance/accounting, inventory management, a project management module, HR & Payroll module, and more. Don't go anywhere if you can get a complete ERP in one place.

Get more details here: https://nyggs.com/

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  General  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Raffles Place Office Singapore

Discover the best office spaces in Raffles Place, Singapore with our comprehensive website.

More info :- https://distrii.com.sg/singapore/

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Manual Journals  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Embroidery Digitizing Service In USA

Digit-IT leads the charts for the top embroidery digitizing service in USA. Customers from all around the world prefer the services of Digit-IT because of their affordability and durability. Expert digitizers at Digit-IT set your embroidery design in such a fashion that the digital work file works best for all sorts of fabric. Visit our website: https://www.digit-it.com/

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Helping People With their Online Classes.

As a busy student with various commitments, I became overwhelmed by academics and struggled to keep up. That's when I found TakeMyOnlineClassFast, which dramatically altered the game for me. Their fast service enabled me to delegate part of my online studies, leaving me more time to focus on other essential elements of my life. Not only did it reduce my academic burden, but it also provided me piece of mind knowing that my classes were handled by competent experts. With their assistance, I was able to better organize my time and produce greater achievements while maintaining my personal and professional…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Decoding the Mysteries: Unraveling the Common Skoda Car Issues

Skoda, a brand synonymous with elegance and performance, has carved its niche in the automotive world. However, like any other vehicle, Skoda cars are not immune to occasional hiccups. Understanding the common issues that Skoda owners may encounter can help unravel the mysteries behind these challenges and ensure a smoother driving experience.

1. Electrical Gremlins

Skoda cars, like many modern vehicles, come equipped with a plethora of electronic features. While these add-ons enhance the driving experience, they also introduce the possibility of electrical issues. Owners have reported problems with malfunctioning sensors, central locking failures, and issues with the infotainment system.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Racing game

Hello talented racers and managers! Today, we will explore the wonderful combination between the art of drifting and the role of a Drift Boss

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Print Check from Expense

When entering an expense that I am going to pay with a check, I would like to be able to print the check directly from the expense. I don't want to have to go write a bill that I attach to the customer and then manually mark as billable. I want to do it all from the expense.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Expenses & Bills  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. What Type of Software is used in Supply Chain Management?

Supply Chain Management Software, or SCM Software, is used in supply chain management. It gives visibility into production, inventory, distribution, logistics, and delivery that helps in effective production to dispatch to delivery processes and optimises workflows across suppliers, sites, and clients.

Know more details here: https://nyggs.com/supply-chain-management-software.html

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Unraveling Common Citroen Car Issues

Chevrolet, an iconic name in the automotive industry, has built a reputation for producing reliable and innovative vehicles over the years. Despite its stellar track record, there are still lingering myths and misconceptions surrounding Chevrolet cars. In this blog, we aim to set the record straight by debunking the top five myths about Chevrolet cars.

Myth #1: Chevrolet Cars are Expensive to Maintain

One prevalent myth about Chevrolet cars is that they come with exorbitant maintenance costs. However, this couldn't be further from the truth. Chevrolet vehicles are designed with durability and longevity in mind, and their parts are readily…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Mention the associated Role/Permission for every section

In Help Docs, please mention the associated Role/Permission required to perform corresponding action.

Eg. I have seen Transaction categorisation. Now I want to allow one of my user to do be enabled with the option. It is better if the information is provided in the same section about what role is required for this action.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Users & Roles  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Cheap Movers HK

Cheap Movers HK offers affordable and reliable moving services in Hong Kong. With their team of experienced professionals, they ensure a smooth and efficient relocation process for both residential and commercial customers.

More info :- https://rainbowtransport.com.hk/

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Integration of deferred income report

My company business service is by annual subscription, paid in advance. It is really helpful if Zoho can create a deferred income report, calculate by days and months. Same to the depreciation/amortisation report. Apparently we have to work with spreadsheet to maintain this deferred income schedule.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Invoices  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?