Skip to content

Zoho Books

Welcome to our feedback forum!

If you have an idea for a new feature that you want to see in Zoho Books, then you've reached the right place.

Feel free to post your ideas, comments, or suggestions in this space.

While we cannot promise a timeframe for everything posted here, we'll definitely consider all your valuable suggestions and work on them based on their feasibility.

Before posting, please ensure the following:
  1. Search if your idea for a feature is already listed below. If yes, then vote for it by clicking the Vote button.
  2. If it’s a new idea, kindly post a detailed description of your suggestion or idea.

If you have any questions or would like to share your feedback on our status updates, please drop an email to support@zohobooks.com

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

23 results found

1. Paypal Refund transaction

Can we have a Paypal Refund transaction. This would have field for amount of refund and amount of fee credited. Currently I can either input an adjusted amount that doesn't match the statement or enter a journal to account for the credit but this also looks strange on the reconciliation. Thanks

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Comments

Feature to include comments in the bank reconciliation process.

It would be helpful to flag and comment on items that have not been reconciled so the reason for failure to reconcile can be explored and rectified.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. hide/archive bank transactions

Archive of bank transactions / easy inline filter.

It would be good to be able to archive/hide transactions of complete months/listing. After I have reconciled a statement, when searching for discrepancies I find I have to manually scroll through the records from my previous years first.

Yes I can re-arrange date order etc, but when i am looking for a record 12months ago, but there are multiple entries in a month I am repairing entries on, all i really want to do is hide all records previous to a certain date.
    OR maybe a quick filter for In-Progress reconciliation transaction…

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
2 Next →
  • Don't see your idea?